If you are looking for a CrossFit training program, you should get in touch with FIT Nation. We offer a safe and effective alternative to CrossFit with many of the same benefits.
What is CrossFit Training?
CrossFit Training is a workout regime that combines various functional movements into one high-intensity workout. These functional movements can include anything from lifting weights to sprinting and are meant to prepare your body for the everyday challenges it faces.
However, CrossFit is not without controversy. Many trainers have dismissed the program calling it dangerous. That being said, Here are some of the downsides of CrossFit:
- The workouts are often done in large groups, which can be intimidating for some people and takes away the personal element of training.
- The coaches are not always certified or qualified to teach the workouts. Trainers can obtain a CrossFit certification quickly, which means that many coaches are not well-versed in the proper form and technique required to avoid injury.
- There is a high injury rate among CrossFitters. Because the workouts are so intense and often done with poor form, many people end up getting injured.
- Time is the primary concern with CrossFit. The workouts are meant to be done as quickly as possible, leading to shortcuts being taken and form being sacrificed
What is our FIT Nation StrongHouse Program?
FIT Nation offers a safe and effective alternative to CrossFit that can help you achieve your fitness goals without the risk.
- Our workouts are designed by certified strength and conditioning coaches with years of experience in the field.
- We offer a 1:4 coach to client ratio, which means you will always have a qualified coach to help you with your form and technique.
- We have a low injury rate because our coaches are experienced in working with people of all fitness levels.
- We believe that quality is more important than quantity. Our workouts are designed to be challenging but also safe.
- Our coaches are well versed in the field of Kinesiology, meaning they understand the correct biomechanics behind every movement.
What are some similarities between CrossFit Training and our program?
Our safer alternative to CrossFit shares many of the same benefits.
- Both programs are designed to improve overall fitness.
- Both programs use a variety of functional movements.
- Both programs are high intensity and can be modified to meet the needs of any individual.
- Both use kettlebells, bodyweight exercises, and TRX
Why should you consider our program over traditional CrossFit Training?
Here are a few reasons why our program is the better choice:
- We offer a more personalized approach to fitness.
- We have a lower injury rate.
- Our workouts are designed by certified strength and conditioning coaches.
- We believe that quality is more important than quantity.
If you want an effective workout alternative to CrossFit or would like to visit our workout studio, please give us a call. Learn why we are the best today! We service the greater Surrey, BC area, including Langley, Richmond, BC, Vancouver, Burnaby, and beyond.
What our members say
The coaches at Fit Nation are simply the best! Ben has guided and helped me through my journey to a healthier lifestyle; and provided the right stretches to work out my knee issues. I highly recommended the gym, as they become more than your coaches, they become family.
Joining Fit Nation was the best decision I made in 2019. Thier team members are great to work with. They have passion for what they do and keep everyone so motivated. I highly recommend them to anyone who seriously want to improve their mental and physical health.
Fit Nation has been an incredible motivator for me to get into shape. I have been going to the gym for a long time but the team here can push you to do your best. Gavin has been training me for over a month and I feel stronger already, can’t wait for many more sessions!